I know, I'm obsessed, but there's just no greater flavor combination on the planet like chocolate and peanut butter.
My computer crashed last week, and just when I started a new obsession, Pinterest. I'm in love with Pinterest. There's just so much crafty, delicious, awesomeness on that site. If you're not on it, go join. Just make sure you have like 20 hours of free time when you do, and be sure to follow me while you're there.
Now that I'm on a brand new laptop, I'm able to post again, so stay tuned because there's tons of deliciousness coming your way.
Have you checked out my video yet? I have more of those coming up this week. Let me know what desserts you'd like to see featured.
Y'all have a great Monday!
(If you are reading the email version of this post, there is a print link embedded, please visit CajunSugarPie.com to print the recipe.)
Recipe: Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge Pie
- 1 unbaked refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 325°. Unroll pie crust and press into pie plate.
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, melt butter, sugar, and chocolate for 1-2 minutes on HIGH, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Once chocolate is totally melted (be careful not to burn chocolate), mix well with wire whisk.
- Add vanilla.
- Beat in 3 eggs.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk, and remaining egg until well combined.
- Drop blobs (yeah, that's a technical culinary term) of peanut butter mixture on top of fudge layer.
- Swirl peanut butter with a knife.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Top with ice cream or whipped topping.
© 2011, www.cajunsugarpie.com. All rights reserved.