I usually try to have my holiday shopping done by mid-November every year.
This year, this did not happen.
So, if y’all are still shopping like me, I thought I’d share some gift ideas with you. If I didn’t already have all this stuff, I would TOTALLY want if for Christmas! Every item on this list can be purchased for under $20!
1. USA Pans 9-inch Pie Plate — I purchased my first USA pan this year, and I’m hooked! I just can’t get enough of these commercial grade non-stick pans!
2. Collapsible Measuring Cups — I have measuring cups in just about every measurement, and they take up a lot of space. These collapsible measuring cups fit so easily in my kitchen drawers and save a ton of space.
3. Flour/Powdered Sugar Storage Container – These containers keep a tight seal to keep your flour or sugar fresh. What I love most though is the built-in leveler.
4. Wilton Cupcake Liners — Wilton makes the cutest cupcake liners!
5. Wilton Donut Pan — Every baker needs a donut pan. It’s a requirement. True story.
7. Community Coffee – This isn’t EXACTLY a baking item, but every south Louisiana girl knows this is THE compliment to every baked good!
8. Cookbooks – You can NEVER have too many cookbooks! Here are a few to consider:
9. Cooling Racks – a must for cookie baking!
11. Medium Cookie Scoop — I can’t live without mine!
13. Pastry Wheel — This one works great at cutting pie crusts.
14. Penzeys Spices — especially the Dutch-process cocoa. I may have a cocoa addiction.
16. Cupcake Corer & Decorating Set — For those cupcake fillers! This makes your job SO MUCH easier!
17. Tulip Baking Cups — I use these sometimes for that rustic look.
18. Mixing Bowls — These have a gripper on the bottom, so they won’t slide around on your counter.
19. Brownie Cutter – Fancy!
20. Cookie Spatula
What are your favorite baking tools?
Disclosure: I am compensated for purchases made via referral links in this post. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more info.
© 2012, www.cajunsugarpie.com. All rights reserved.